V is for Versatile Blogger Award
This couldn’t have come on a better day. Yay for V!
Yay!!! I love these things. Thank you so much for nominating me, Will! Check out his blog HERE! He is a university student and an up and coming young author.
All right, seven things about me you don’t already know…
1) I hate the sound of an ironing board opening and the blinding sideways sun in the morning. Ugh.
2) Chocolate is the best part of the day.
3) I am an only child.
4) My bucket list consists of 3 things: going to Aruba, buying a grand piano, and seeing the pyramids. I’ve yet to see the pyramids.
5) I’m convinced I’m going to die in my 50s…better get to Egypt pretty soon.
6) I’ve visited 35 states.
7) I went on a snow-train trip through a canyon in Canada one winter. It was white.
In the spirit of the award, my diverse and versatile nominees are…
Mama Bear – I’m just amazed she signed up for “A Post a Day 2013” and is actually doing it. Go over and give her some encouragement.
Denise – Her blog is like going on vacation without leaving the comfort of your couch.
That’s all I have time for at the moment. I may come back and add a few more folks later.