V is for Versatile Blogger Award
This couldn’t have come on a better day. Yay for V!
Yay!!! I love these things. Thank you so much for nominating me, Will! Check out his blog HERE! He is a university student and an up and coming young author.
All right, seven things about me you don’t already know…
1) I hate the sound of an ironing board opening and the blinding sideways sun in the morning. Ugh.
2) Chocolate is the best part of the day.
3) I am an only child.
4) My bucket list consists of 3 things: going to Aruba, buying a grand piano, and seeing the pyramids. I’ve yet to see the pyramids.
5) I’m convinced I’m going to die in my 50s…better get to Egypt pretty soon.
6) I’ve visited 35 states.
7) I went on a snow-train trip through a canyon in Canada one winter. It was white.
In the spirit of the award, my diverse and versatile nominees are…
Mama Bear – I’m just amazed she signed up for “A Post a Day 2013” and is actually doing it. Go over and give her some encouragement.
Denise – Her blog is like going on vacation without leaving the comfort of your couch.
P.C. Zick – Fabulous author currently on a virtual book tour. Hurry over there and catch up with her. And don’t forget to pick up her new book Trails In The Sand. I’m reading it now. LOVE it!
That’s all I have time for at the moment. I may come back and add a few more folks later.
Thank you so much, Lori. I hope you enjoy the read. Your book is on my “to read” list. I hope you’ll consider participating in my Author Wednesday event sometime.
You are welcome, and I’m enjoying Trails in the Sand. My “to read” list is ridiculously long, but your blurb struck a chord with me and made the book jump to the front of the pile. LOL. Let me know more about Author Wednesday when your book tour ends and you have a minute.
Thank you Lori. I’ll now have to find some more time to sit here and follow-up on this. Just as soon as I finish writing my Y and Z entries.
You’re welcome. I haven’t even given WXYZ any thought yet, and my work-week starts…um…now. Oh no. 🙂
Pingback: The Versatile Blogger Award « Mama Bear Musings
Great blog you haave