How awesome to be nominated for the “Very Inspiring Blogger Award!”
Thank you to my nominator and fellow author Anna Belfrage. Visit her page for the most amazing insights and prose.
The rules for this award are as follows:
1. Display the logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
5. Notify your nominees.
Well, then, let’s get busy.
Seven things about moi…
1. I have a host of animals and always room for one more. Just don’t mention any of this to my trophy hubby. He starts trembling and mumbling incoherently. My current menagerie all have “people names,” except for Meatball. Meatball is a brown and white female guinea pig, so-named because of the way she curls up like a little meatball. Also, I’m not the one who named her. She appeared on Christmas morning as a gift/friend for my other piggy, Cee Cee.
2. I want goats. Not just any goats. I want one of those goats that bleats like a person yelling. I’ll call him Billy. I also want one of those goats that faints when you sneak up on him. I’ll call him Wilson. Every time Billy yells, Wilson will drop. You just have to enjoy the little moments.
3. There are not enough hours in the day to do everything I want to do. I write. I sing. I cook. I love games and friends and critters.
4. I want to buy ten acres and plant a HUGE veggie garden, so I can stop going to the grocery store.
5. I have panic attacks when I enter grocery stores. Too much visual stimulation, I guess. My stomach gets queasy just thinking about it.
6. I am a professional musician by night, but I hate noise. I am most happy walking in the woods or playing in the creek with the pups.
7. I am aging well, which has nothing to do with my physical features. Turning thirty was traumatic. I totally ignored forty. Fifty is not bothering me a bit. I am getting more comfortable in my own skin as I age. That’s good, right?
My Nominees (in no particular order)
1. Ashley Jillian has one of the sharpest wits on the web today.
2. Wendy’s “Our Lineage” – bringing genealogical to life. I can’t get enough!
3. Donna’s “Always Backroads” – filled with magical moments…and photographs.
4. Will’s “What If It All Means Something” – the adventures of an up-and-coming writer.
5. Deborah the “Genealogy Lady” has an amazing cast of characters on her WWII blog.
6. K. J. Wolf – blogs without any sort of filter which translates into laugh-out-loud hilarity.
7. The Worlds Top 10 of Anything and Everything is just plain amusing.
8. Author Pat Fitzhugh’s blog is filled with ghost stories and southern charm.
9. Author Sandi Layne writes of history, books, history, books, and more history and book.
10. Playful Meanderings is a pleasure to read!
11. I love the Belle Grove Plantation and will visit someday.
12. Elena Levon – beautiful, simple, deep.
13. Egle Pruckute – bits and pieces.
14. Amazing photos at Kalabalu’s site.
15. Author Dianne Gray from Australia.